Sunday, May 24, 2020

Fish and Game

The Clerk's Office sells Fish and Game licenses over the counter and provides licenses to County vendors for sale.  Licenses may also be purchased over the Internet at the Kansas Wildlife and Parks website.

Kansas Fishing and Kansas Hunting & Furharvesting Regulations are available in the Clerk's Office and also at the KDWP website.

Questions regarding the regulations for hunting and fishing are best addressed by the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks 

Pratt Operations Office:
512 SE 25th Ave.
Pratt, KS 67124-8174
(620) 672-5911