Marshall County Commissioners
Marysville, KS 66508
Robert S. Connell
Thomas K. Holle
Charles R. Loiseau
Meetings are held every Monday starting at 9:00 a.m. in the Commissioner's room at the Courthouse. If a holiday falls on a Monday the meeting is held on Tuesday.
Appointments: You can make appointments to meet with the Commissioners by contacting the County Clerk's Office at 785-562-5361.
Code of Ethic Conduct for County Commissioners:
- Should be vigorously dedicated to the democratic ideals of honesty, openness and accountability in all public matters involving county government.
- Should model decorum, respect for others and civility in all public relationships.
- Should actively practice stewardship of the county’s human, fiscal and material resources.
- Should strive for excellence and continuous learning in personal development and in all operations of county government.
- Should perform the duties of public office with fairness and impartiality so as to enhance public confidence in county government.